Everyone wants fast results when it comes to marketing and SEO. What if you find a way to get a big win with low efforts? Don’t be amazed because some SEO techniques provide high-value results with low efforts. Among those SEO techniques, one is creating XML Sitemap.
An XML site map is not technical and hard to make. You can make a good XML sitemap in few minutes. You have to know how to click instead of how to code. XML Sitemap is easy, free, simple, and will increase your rankings.
What is XML Sitemap?
XML stands for “Extensible Markup Language.” It is a list of the website’s URLs and maps out how our website is organized and what pages and contents are included in your website.
Why is XML sitemap important?
Search engines use crawlers to search the data and show it to the visitors. It is easy for crawlers to see your website is organized and indexed. It increases the ranking of your website.
Benefits of XML sitemap
Here are the benefits of the XML sitemap.
- It directs Google to crawl and index your website.
- It tells and directs Google what to crawl on your website.
- It tells Google about the kind of information your website has.
- It also tells Google when you have updated your content.
- It tells how often you update your content and how important your content is.
- It is helpful for huge sites to gain better indexation.