Google map platform is the APIs address that enables developers to ledge Google maps into web pages and mobile apps to recover data from Google maps. Simply, it is a smartphone app that helps plan trips to many places during a road trip. Numerous people use it daily. According to the research, more than 220 countries around the globe use Google maps during traveling.
In the beginning, Google Maps started as a C++ program designed by two brothers Jens Eilstrup Rasmussen and Lars.
Google mobile app:
Presently, Google maps are also available on mobile apps, making the visitors’ lives easier as they could easily access mobiles’ locations. Google maps app was launched on December 12, 2012, and within two days, the app was downloaded more than ten million times.
- It gives users the way to get high-quality directions from A to Z and real-time traffic updates.
- It also enables the user to discover the data location for more than 100 million places.
- It helps to find specific places by using phone numbers, addresses, and real-time signals.
- It helps to track the location of someone easily.
Advantages of Google Map:
- The most amazing advantage of Google Maps is that you can see the entire world at one time.
- Google maps could strengthen one’s Business. As it allows people to contact the business quickly, it encourages people to visit your business website. It appeals to the visitors to the visual representation of your business.
- It enables users to search for any location included any street address.