Nofollow links are the links in which rel= “nofollow’’ HTML tag is applied. It is one of most simplest HTML tags that has been used for more than 14 years. The nofollow tags tell the search engine to ignore that link. It was created to combat blog comment spam.
Building Nofollow links Boost the SEO and can be a great way to drive traffic. Google Webmaster guideline confirmed that all the paid links should have nofollow tags.
How to insert nofollow tags?
To add the nofollow tag into your link, you have to click in to block that keep your link, then click on the three dots icon present at the top bar. After, the dropdown menu will be open where you have to click on the Edit as HTML option. The nofollow tag has been added. Now you will see the HTML code of your link.
Websites that use Nofollow links
These are some popular websites that use nofollow tags on their outbound links.
Advantages of Adding No Follow Tags
- Nofollow links help to make domain authority better.
- Nofollow links directly help with your SEO.
- Nofollow links lead to dofollow links.
- Nofollow links help to normalize link profile, so they protect your search engine ranking by protecting it from spam or suspicious links.
- Nofollow tag allows Webmasters to control whether search engines follow a link or not.
- Nofollow links are a major part of a natural link profile.