Do you want to create great SEO content for your clients? The client SEO onboarding is the best option to inform your client about content strategy.
Many brands have well-researched buyer information and keyword research for the content. On the other hand, some brands have no strategy at all. They have no idea who their audience is and what their audience want.
As an SEO professional, it is compulsory to dig into the data and create unique, optimized content to engage the audience. Here are ten questions that you should ask your client while offering SEO services.
- How will you describe your business in few words to someone unknown to your company?
- What is your business’s mission?
- What key phrases, tags, or words will you use to explain your business?
- What words or phrases will you not use for your company?
- Why are you creating this content?
- What things make you unique in the market?
- What products and services are you offering to the people? Provide description.
- Who is your target audience, and what they like most?
- What problems are the audience facing, and does your content present a solution to this problem?
- What kind of communication do you want to make with your audience?
Here are some additional questions that will be helpful during the onboarding process.
- Which keywords do you want to rank for your website?
- Which one story represents your brand?
- What age of audience do you want to target?
- What gender are you targeting for your brand?