Schema Tag Implementation
One of the latest things in SEO is schema markup. It is a new form of optimization but one of the most potent and least utilized forms of SEO.
If you know and implement schema tags, you will boost your website in Search Engine result pages (SERPs). Let me explain to you what schema markup is.
What is schema markup?
It is a semantic vocabulary or code that you put on your site to tell search engines to show data you want to show your audience. For example, your company has an upcoming event in the following months, so you will use schema tags to show upcoming events schedule to the users every time they search about something on your site.
There is no coding skill required for schema tags because they use HTML for markup.
Importance of Schema tags
Schema tag implementation helps boost the website in search engine pages and rank the website with all content types. There are a ton of data is available for markup on the sites, including:
- Software applications
- Book Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to use Scheme markup for SEO
Follow these steps to use schema markup for SEO.
- Go to Google’s Structured Data Markup Helper
- Choose the types of data or content you want to markup
- Paste the URL of the data you want to markup
- Choose the elements you want to markup
- Continue adding markup items
- Create HTML
- Add Schema markup to your site
- Check you schema whether it is working properly.