Google search console is the best solution for businesses to bring more traffic from search engines. Let me first explain what Google Search Console is.
What is Google Search Console?
The old name of the Google search console was Google Webmaster Tools, and it is an essential tool for search marketing purposes.
Reasons to use Google Search Console
Here we have described the three reasons why you should use the Google search console.
As you know that Google analytics does not show exact traffic results and analysis, so a Google search console is necessary to analyze search terms and traffic search results.
You can improve search appearance through this tool, including additional data, removing site links, and identify HTML improvements.
This tool can add an XML sitemap to submit your pages to the crawlers.
How to set up Google Search Console?
First of all, set up Google Analytics first then it will be easy for you to add Google Search Console.
- Go to Google Search Console.
- Log in to Google search console and if you have added Google analytics, then use the same login details to signup for this tool.
- After logging in, click “ADD A Property” button on the page’s top.
- Now enter the URL of your website and click “Continue.”
- You will be asked to verify your identification in one of the following four ways.
- You can access the root of your website to upload an HTML file.
- You can verify your account via your hosting provider.
- You can verify via Google Tags.
- You can verify through Google Analytics tracking ID.
Simply click on the verify button, and installation is successful.