Do you own a personal blog? Congratulation, you are included in the list of thousands of bloggers, and your site is included among 547,200 sites on the internet today. Daily, thousands of blog posts are published on the site in different niches and for different purposes such as business, eCommerce, or education.
I know you feel discouraged by this big number but don’t worry, only 2 to 5% of all blogs stay active.
With the sea of content and blog posts, you see only some of them come at the search engines’ top. How does this happen? This happens because of blog management.
Blog management is a process of managing your blog regarding content creation, content publishing, content publishing schedule, blog updates, and managing tools.
The most important thing in blog management is its content. If the content is boring, the visitors will never come back to read your content. The content should be engaging, entertaining, and easy-to-read so that people can easily understand your idea. The content should not contain highly academic vocabulary so that readers would not understand it and have to check the dictionary for understanding.
Here we have described some easy steps that you can follow to make your content and blog posts engaging.
- Think for almost 30 minutes to generate ideas for content.
- Spend 10 minutes for each idea you have thought about and write all those ideas.
- Now spend 10 minutes to read each idea and rate the ideas.
- After rating ideas out of 10, spend 10 minutes to decide which idea you should choose to write about.
- Take your time and write informational, engaging, and easy-to-read content.
Here are ways to manage your blog.
- Create blog posts for your blog.
- Schedule your blog posts.
- Create checklist based workflow to write posts
- Use Yoast to edit title, tags, and Meta description
- Design a tempelate for social media promotion